1. HOMEWORK & NOTES:
- Take out any homework that you have to turn in to me.
- Put it in your Homework Folder.
- Bring your Math Class Notes notebook, and your Foundations notebook up to my desk.
2. Log into Virtual ClassConnect Session for today.
Please, APPLICATION SHARE YOUR DESKTOP.
3. MobyMax until 9:35 - for everyone. Period.
(Use new "MobyMax Math" notebook to work out three
of the lesson problems.)
4. Multiplication Challenge (handout)
5. Math Minute # 3 (handout)
6. Math Starter (see link below; "Math Starter" notebook)
7. Foundations Notes/Problems:
("Foundations" notebook; handouts)
"Representing Variables on a Number Line"
"Finding Negative Numbers on a Number Line"
8. JAM (Interactive Math Notebook; handouts)
- Pass out Coordinate Plane INB pages (to be used at the Learning Center and during ClassConnect sessions the week after Thanksgiving)
2: What Is the Coordinate Plane?
3: What Makes a Point an Opposite?
4: How Does Scale Affect the Coordinate Plane?
5: How Can Distance Be Measured?
6: How Can I Create Figures on the Coordinate
7: Coordinate Plane Unit Study Guide
- TODAY: Student Handout 1: What Is an Ordered Pair?
HOMEWORK: "What Is An Ordered Pair?" and "What Is the Coordinate Plane?"
- Complete it in your Interactive Notebook
- Due Thursday, 12/1/16
Quarter 1 Progress Reports will be handed out at the end of class today.