- Did a notebook activity on Representing Numbers (standard form, expanded form, written form)
- Worked on a grade-level lesson from the OLS - we did not complete the lesson so students will be expected to complete it at home and turn in the Student Guide and assigned problems to me at the LC next week.
- Multiplication Challenge - Facts 0-7
- Learned about Complements: Direct Objects, Indirect Objects, Predicate Nominatives, and Predicate Adjectives (PowerPoint can be found below)
- Read a Scope Magazine article about Anne Frank and looked at how text evidence is used to support a claim. Students got to practice writing a paragraph about who Anne Frank was and why her diary is important. Students were to use text evidence to support their statements.